Making a Return
- Navigate to the Returns tab in your Account and follow the steps for Returns Your Way to tell us which of our two return options you prefer. (If you return multiple items from an order, your return preference will apply to all of those items.)
- If your order came with a packing slip, please fill out the return section on the front of the slip, including the appropriate Reason Code for each item you are sending back. (We suggest that you make a copy for your records.)
- Make sure all of the items are in their original condition. Be sure to include any packaging, warranty cards, and all other accessories in your box.
- Once you’ve generated your prepaid return label, simply stick it on the package and drop your return in your mailbox, schedule a USPS pickup, or bring it to the specified carrier drop-off location – either USPS or FedEx – listed in the directions on the label. (Be sure to write down the tracking number if you’d like to track the package.) If you didn’t receive a return label, please contact us – we’re happy to help.
- We do recommend that you use a Gilt return label. It helps us process your return much faster. If you would prefer to use another shipping carrier, please send your package to the address listed on the front of your box. You’ll just pay that carrier’s shipping fee whether you opt for Credit or a refund.
- For your protection, you may want to insure your package against loss and request a delivery confirmation. Save your shipping receipt until you receive your merchandise Credit or refund. We will send you an email letting you know when we have received your return. Then, once it’s accepted and processed, you’ll see a Credit appear in your Gilt account within one to two business days if you chose merchandise Credit. If you opted for cash back, we’ll refund your original form of payment (minus the cost of return shipping) in about seven business days. For returns from Alaska and Hawaii, air-shipping rates apply for both return options. And if you are returning an oversized item, there may be an additional return-shipping charge.
Adding Items to an Existing Return
You cannot add any additional items to the existing returns request. Each return label must reflect all items in the box.
Reprinting a Return Label
While you cannot reuse the same return label for multiple packages, you can reprint an already existing label.
You can reprint your return labels from the Returns tab on Your Account. Just go to the Returns tab under Your Account, click on View Returns History, and click Reprint Return Form and Label next to the return label you created.
Can I return items using the Gilt mobile application?
Returns cannot be processed via iOS and Android apps at this time. You can initiate the returns process by going to gilt.com, navigating to Your Account, and clicking on the Returns tab. Have your order number on hand to expedite the processing of your return. If you have any questions, please contact us.