Returnable items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Returns are only available by mail, but they can even be done from the comfort and safety of your own home. Options include:
- Placing the return in your mailbox
- Scheduling a pickup from USPS using usps.gov/pickup/
- Dropping the return off at a USPS location
- Dropping the return off at a FedEx location
- Placing the return in a dedicated FedEx drop box or alternate delivery location (e.g., Walgreens, select grocery stores, and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you)
When shipping a return by mail, please follow these guidelines:
- Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Return items in their original packaging with all tags attached. Packaging may include hangers, plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards, accessories, and dust bags.
- Each item must be returned to a specific location. Please ensure only the items listed on your return label are included in the return package.
Non-returnable items are listed as final sale. Final sale items are not eligible for return and will not appear in your eligible items for return. We let you know when an item is final sale, by noting it in the item’s description and it may also be noted on your packing slip.
We offer two refund options for returnable merchandise:
- You can select to return for merchandise credit and enjoy free return shipping. (Note: Air-shipping rates apply for Alaska and Hawaii.)
- You can select to return for a refund to the original form of payment and pay a $9.99 return shipping fee.
For International Returns Please Visit Our International Section.