Tickets purchased under the same name will be seated together whenever possible. We recommend arriving early and together in order to be seated in close proximity, in the area allocated to City Customers at an event.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change Dates for my Gilt City Offer?
- My Local Business Is Not Aware of Your Offer
- Gilt City Overview
- What If I Lose My Gilt City Voucher?
- My Gilt City Voucher Expired. What Can I Do?
- I Am Purchasing Several Tickets to One Event. Will the Tickets Be Seated Together?
- Where Can I Find My Voucher & Previous Orders?
- Can I Use My Gilt Credits for Gilt City Purchases?
- Can I Change the Date or Name on My Voucher?
- My Voucher Has Expired, What Can I Do?