Tickets purchased under the same name will be seated together whenever possible. We recommend arriving early and together in order to be seated in close proximity, in the area allocated to City Customers at an event.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change Dates for my Gilt City Offer?
- My Local Business Is Not Aware of Your Offer
- How Do I Redeem a Gilt City Offer?
- What If I Lose My Gilt City Voucher?
- When Do You Charge My Credit Card for City Orders?
- How Does Gilt City Work?
- How Long Do Gilt City Sales Last?
- My Gilt City Voucher Expired. What Can I Do?
- Are Taxes & Gratuities Included in My Gilt City Voucher?
- I Am Purchasing Several Tickets to One Event. Will the Tickets Be Seated Together?