Many of the vouchers we sell on Gilt City are not subject to a specific redemption date within the applicable range of the promotion period (reflected as the Valid Dates on your voucher). As such, Customers are welcome to contact the vendor to arrange a suitable redemption time during the Valid Dates time period. After that time, the voucher may be redeemed with the vendor for retail goods and services equal to the value for which it was originally purchased for a period of five years, or longer if provided by applicable law. Each voucher is subject to an expiration date and we advise Customers to note these carefully. Orders associated with a specific date cannot be modified. We recommend that Customers read the live sale page very carefully before they check out in case the redemption date(s) or time isn't suitable. The section called What to Know contains information on age restrictions, gratuity and other restrictions that may apply to the offer.
Articles in this section
- Can I Change Dates for my Gilt City Offer?
- My Local Business Is Not Aware of Your Offer
- How Do I Redeem a Gilt City Offer?
- What If I Lose My Gilt City Voucher?
- When Do You Charge My Credit Card for City Orders?
- How Does Gilt City Work?
- How Long Do Gilt City Sales Last?
- My Gilt City Voucher Expired. What Can I Do?
- Are Taxes & Gratuities Included in My Gilt City Voucher?
- I Am Purchasing Several Tickets to One Event. Will the Tickets Be Seated Together?